- North Korea Started Uranium Program in 1990s, South Says
- Tunnels to hide nuclear work of Iran
- The World Food Program said the suspension of food deliveries to a million people was due to threats as well as “unacceptable demands by armed groups"
- Naoto Kan, prime minister of Japan
Shashi Tharoor, a member of Parliament and a junior minister, has upset traditional politicians with his frequent use of Twitter.
- Farouk Abdulmutallab (the man who failed in making a bomb explosion in the flight to Detroit) said that an expert from Yemen gave him the explosives.
- Tehran protesters: against the actual government (Ahmadinedjad)
- A U.S. missionary crossed illegally the barrier between China and North Korea (it is a river)
- Czech want to ban the communist party
- Susanna Maiolo agressed the pope Benedict XVI and the cardinal Etchegaray: the last one suffers of a fractured tighbone
- Revenge in drug war in Mexico: the mother of a sailor who died during the arrestation of the caïd has been killed today.
- In Iraq some extremists say that they will put bomb in Churches for Christmas
- Gennadi Pavlyuk, a politically active former editor, was bound and thrown from a window in Kyrgyzstan
- Afghan senator killed mistakenly at a police checkpoint (mohammad younus)
- Ford sells Volvo